Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Clear rain boots: the ankle version

When I wrote about Cheap Monday's clear plastic rain boots as spotted on the street, to me it seemed obvious: they were pretty darn cool. Not in a way that everyone could pull them off, or that they'd be comfortable or even practical... but, the geek in me admits, because they reminded me of the drizzly, dystopian cityscape portrayed in Bladerunner. Fashion is, of course, a subjective thing - and the response to the boots was both flurried and mixed. Some of you love them. Some question their wearability (Do they fog up? Do they have ventilation? What if you have ugly feet?) And so to carry on the debate I'll throw this picture into the mix: yes, it's Cheap Monday's transparent ankle boot.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes